Mortgage Loan: REQUESTED DOCUMENTATION
- Current Mortgage Statement for your 1st and 2nd loan (If applicable).
- Home owners Insurance (Declaration Page).
- Property tax bill.
- Two years federal tax returns and W2s (Include two years of business tax returns if applicable).
- 2 recent pay stubs
- Two months bank statements Checking and Savings (All pages, even if last page is blank)
- 401k or retirement savings accounts. (All pages, even if last page is blank).
- Copy of Driver’s Licenses. (all borrowers) If FHA loan will need a copy of your Social Security Card as well.
If you have investment properties include:
- Current Mortgage Statements, Home Owners Insurance (Dec page), Home owner’s association statement, if applicable and property tax bill for all properties.